Danosky & Associates helps non profit organizations build the capacity to move their strategic vision forwardwith a solid foundation and an army of support behind them.
Our comprehensive approach draws upon five key disciplines that can work together as an integrated solution or to be used independently to address specific concerns.
Danosky & Associates: Our Promise
Your organization is the most important client we have. And we promise you will feel that way throughout the entire period we work together. To achieve that:
• We will listen to your goals, objectives, concerns and dreams
• We will chart a path together to deliver the results you want
• We will surpass your expectations – every time
• We will offer fresh ideas and innovative approaches
• We will be the extra hands you need and the staff support you require
• We will train, teach, guide and coach your staff to be the best they can
• We will always be honest and present all the facts, all the issues and all the opportunities.
• We will always bring the best expertise, directly or with our of our preeminent partners
• We will be there to help you realize the maximum impact you can make
• We will always deliver the highest quality, and a solid return on your investment.
Danosky & Associates - NEW Publications featuring the Danosky Team!
Click here to read our featured article in the Danbury News-Times on post Newtown giving. NewsTimes_Infinity_After_Sandy_Hook_Article.pdf
Click the following link to read the latest edition of Nonprofit Advantage featuring Peter Roche. http://bluetoad.com/publication/?i=151278
Click the link below to read the featured article on how Board members can boost the success of your events in the Land Trust Alliance Field Guide 2013 written by Sharon Danosky. Web_Field_Guide_Spring_2013.pdf